NOVA Titan II Chuck
The NOVA Titan Chuck is a four-jaw, self-centering scroll chuck for large lathes with a 20" diameter swing or larger. It is the largest, most ruggedly built chuck in the NOVA range - a full 5" in diameter - and provides super aggressive holding power. The TuffLock™ geared grip provides incredibly smooth operation and vibration free performance. With single-handed operation, you'll spend more time turning and less time setting up. The chuck is operated with an included ball nose hex wrench with a large, easy-grip handle for fast, positive location. The Titan chuck also features a fully sealed backing plate that prevents buildup of wood dust, ensuring minimal maintenance. Includes PowerGrip™ jaws.
- 1-1/4" 8-TPI RH thread (dedicated thread only)
- Recommended for power workholding on lathes with a 20" to 33" diameter swing
- Up to 838mm/33" diameter bowls (using PowerGrip™ jaws).
- Up to 482mm/19" length spigots (using PowerGrip™ jaws)
- Full packaged weight is (std) 3.67kgs/7.93lbs
- Solid sheet steel backing plate prevents build up of wood dust, ensuring minimal maintenance
- Precise geared grip with Tuff Lock™ technology delivers incredibly smooth power
- Large 5" diameter chuck body is perfect for large lathes and big projects
- Single-handed operation means more time spent turning and less time spent preparing
- Ball-nose hex wrench with large, easy grip handle for fast, positive location
- Body made from precision machined 1045 High Tensile Steel with a polished self metal finish to allow for closer tolerances
- Able to take all NOVA accessory jaws
- NOVA Titan 1-1/4" Direct Thread Chuck
(1) Set of PowerGrip™ Jaws
(1) Safe Lock™ Woodworm Screw (Extra Long)
(1) Set of fastenings
(1) Display/storage box
(1) T-bar hex wrench with soft plastic grip 45040 NOVA Titan 1-1/4" 8-TPI Direct Thread Chuck
Range of Powergrip Jaws:
- Expansion: 3.740"-4.961"
- Contraction (square): 2.165"-3.386"
- Contraction (spigot): 3.031"-4.252"
- Brand: NOVA
- NOVA SKU: 13055
- Weight (lbs): 9.1300